Our Professionals & Associates
Strength Of The Firm
Income Tax Articles
Application & Petition Fees (NCLT)
Rates of TDS
TDS Rates for N.R.I us 195
Rates of Income Tax
Rates of Depreciation Under Companies Act
Rates of Depreciation Under Income Tax Act
ROC Filing Fees (As per Companies Act, 2013)
ROC Fee Structure (As per Companies Act, 2013)
Cost Inflation Index
Rates of NSC Interest
Gold and Silver Rates
Rates of Stamp Duty
Limited Liability Partnership Fees
National Industries of Classification
HSN Rate List
Comparison of Deduction u/s 80TTA & 80TTB
Ease Of Doing Business
Income Tax Act
Wealth Tax Act
Income Declaration Scheme 2016
Service Tax(Finance Act, 1994)
Central Sales Tax Act, 1956
The Central Excise Act, 1944
Customs Act, 1962
Entry Tax Act
Companies Act, 2013
Companies Act, 1956
The Limited Liability Partnership ACT, 2008
The Securities and Exchange Board of India Act, 1992
Company Secretaries Act, 1980
Delhi Value Added Tax Act, 2004
Maharashtra Value Added Tax Act (2002)
West Bengal Value Added Tax Act, 2003
Tamilnadu VAT ACT, 2006
Karnataka Value Added Tax Act, 2003
Gujarat Value Added Tax Act, 2003
The Uttar Pradesh Value Added Tax Act 2008
Rajasthan Value Added Tax Act, 2003
Punjab Value Added Tax Act
Haryana Value Added Tax Act
Telangana VAT Act 2005
Andhra Pradesh Value Added Tax Act, 2005
Bihar Value Added Tax Act, 2005
The Employees' State Insurance Act, 1948
The Employees' Provident Funds and Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952
Profession Tax Act
The Indian Partnership Act, 1932
Societies Registration Act, 1860
Competition Act, 2002
Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934
Monopolies and Restrictive Trade Practices Act, 1969
Equalisation Levy Act, 2016
Right To Information Act, 2005
Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999
Maharashtra Real Estate Regulatory Authority and Rules
The Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016
The Insolvency And Bankruptcy Code, 2016
Prohibition Of Benami Property Transaction Act 1988
IGST Act , 2017
Central Goods and Services Tax Act, 2017
Union Territory Goods and Services Tax Act, 2017
GST (Compensation to States) Act, 2017
Direct Tax Rules
Indirect Tax Rules
Corporate Laws Rules
VAT Laws Rules
Income Tax Rules
Wealth Tax Rules 1957
Income Declaration Scheme Rules 2016
GST Valuation Rules , 2016
Service Tax Rules
Central Sales Tax (Delhi) Rules, 2005
Central Sales Tax (Maharashtra) Rules
Customs Valuation Rules
Cenvat Credit Rules, 2017
Entry Tax Rules
Companies Rules, 2014
Limited Liability Partnership Rules, 2009
LLP Winding up Rules, 2012
The Companies Unpaid Dividend Rules, 1978
Delhi Value Added Tax Rules, 2005
Maharashtra Value Added Tax Rules, 2005
The West Bengal Value Added Tax Rules, 2005
Tamilnadu VAT Rules, 2007
Karnataka Value Added Tax Rules, 2005
Gujarat Value Added Tax Rules, 2006
The Uttar Pradesh Value Added Tax Rules, 2008
Rajasthan Value Added Tax Rules, 2006
Punjab Value Added Tax Rules
Haryana Value Added Tax Rules, 2003
Telangna VAT Rules 2005
Andhra Pradesh Value Added Tax Rules, 2005
Bihar Value Added Tax Rules, 2005
Profession Tax Rules
NBFC Acceptance of Public Deposits (Reserve Bank) Directions, 1998
NBFC and Miscellaneous Non-Banking Companies (Advertisement) Rules, 1977
NBFC Auditor’s Report (Reserve Bank) Directions, 2008
Delhi Labour Welfare Fund Rules, 1997
Cost records and audit Rules, 2014
Baggage Rules, 2016
Equalisation Levy Rules, 2016
NCLT And NCLAT Rules
The Insolvency and Bankruptcy of India Rules
Prohibition Of Benami Property Rules Transaction Rules 2016
Central Goods and Services Tax Rule, 2017
IGST Rules, 2017
Income Tax Forms
ROC Forms (As per Companies Act, 2013)
ROC Forms (As per Companies Act, 1956)
Income Declaration Forms
Wealth Tax Forms
Service Tax Forms
Companies Unpaid Dividend Forms
LLP Winding up
Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)
WB Vat Forms
Karnataka VAT Forms
Punjab VAT Forms
Haryana VAT Forms
Bihar VAT Forms
Tamil Nadu VAT Forms
Accounts and Records
Appeals and Revision
Assessment and Audit
Demands and Recovery
Input Tax Credit
Inspection, Search and Seizure
Offences and Penalties
Payment of Tax
Value of Supply
Central Sales Tax
The LLP Act 2008
Accounting Standard (INDAS)
Tamil Nadu VAT
Section / Rule Number
Act / Rule Name
6. Persons who may initiate corporate insolvency resolution process.
7. Initiation of corporate insolvency resolution process by financial creditor.
8. Insolvency resolution by operational creditor.
9. Application for initiation of corporate insolvency resolution process by operational creditor
10. Initiation of corporate insolvency resolution process by corporate applicant.
11. Persons not entitled to make application
12. Time-limit for completion of insolvency resolution process.
13. Declaration of moratorium and public announcement.
15. Public announcement of corporate insolvency resolution process
16. Appointment and tenure of interim resolution professional.
17. Management of affairs of corporate debtor by interim resolution professional.
18. Duties of interim resolution professional.
19. Personnel to extend cooperation to interim resolution professional.
20. Management of operations of corporate debtor as going concern
21. Committee of creditors.
22. Appointment of resolution professional
23. Resolution professional to conduct corporate insolvency resolution process.
24. Meeting of committee of creditors.
25. Duties of resolution professional.
26. Application for avoidance of transactions not to affect proceedings.
27. Replacement of resolution professional by committee of creditors.
28. Approval of committee of creditors for certain actions.
29. Preparation of information memorandum
30. Submission of resolution plan.
31. Approval of resolution plan.
29A. A person shall not be eligible to submit a resolution plan, if such person, or any other person acting jointly with such person, or any person who is a promoter or in management or control of such person,
12A. Withdrawal of application admitted under section 7, 9 or 10.
25A. Rights and duties of authorised representative of financial creditors.
Powered by Webtel Electrosoft (P) Ltd.