Our Professionals & Associates
Strength Of The Firm
Income Tax Articles
Application & Petition Fees (NCLT)
Rates of TDS
TDS Rates for N.R.I us 195
Rates of Income Tax
Rates of Depreciation Under Companies Act
Rates of Depreciation Under Income Tax Act
ROC Filing Fees (As per Companies Act, 2013)
ROC Fee Structure (As per Companies Act, 2013)
Cost Inflation Index
Rates of NSC Interest
Gold and Silver Rates
Rates of Stamp Duty
Limited Liability Partnership Fees
National Industries of Classification
HSN Rate List
Comparison of Deduction u/s 80TTA & 80TTB
Ease Of Doing Business
Income Tax Act
Wealth Tax Act
Income Declaration Scheme 2016
Service Tax(Finance Act, 1994)
Central Sales Tax Act, 1956
The Central Excise Act, 1944
Customs Act, 1962
Entry Tax Act
Companies Act, 2013
Companies Act, 1956
The Limited Liability Partnership ACT, 2008
The Securities and Exchange Board of India Act, 1992
Company Secretaries Act, 1980
Delhi Value Added Tax Act, 2004
Maharashtra Value Added Tax Act (2002)
West Bengal Value Added Tax Act, 2003
Tamilnadu VAT ACT, 2006
Karnataka Value Added Tax Act, 2003
Gujarat Value Added Tax Act, 2003
The Uttar Pradesh Value Added Tax Act 2008
Rajasthan Value Added Tax Act, 2003
Punjab Value Added Tax Act
Haryana Value Added Tax Act
Telangana VAT Act 2005
Andhra Pradesh Value Added Tax Act, 2005
Bihar Value Added Tax Act, 2005
The Employees' State Insurance Act, 1948
The Employees' Provident Funds and Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952
Profession Tax Act
The Indian Partnership Act, 1932
Societies Registration Act, 1860
Competition Act, 2002
Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934
Monopolies and Restrictive Trade Practices Act, 1969
Equalisation Levy Act, 2016
Right To Information Act, 2005
Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999
Maharashtra Real Estate Regulatory Authority and Rules
The Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016
The Insolvency And Bankruptcy Code, 2016
Prohibition Of Benami Property Transaction Act 1988
IGST Act , 2017
Central Goods and Services Tax Act, 2017
Union Territory Goods and Services Tax Act, 2017
GST (Compensation to States) Act, 2017
Direct Tax Rules
Indirect Tax Rules
Corporate Laws Rules
VAT Laws Rules
Income Tax Rules
Wealth Tax Rules 1957
Income Declaration Scheme Rules 2016
GST Valuation Rules , 2016
Service Tax Rules
Central Sales Tax (Delhi) Rules, 2005
Central Sales Tax (Maharashtra) Rules
Customs Valuation Rules
Cenvat Credit Rules, 2017
Entry Tax Rules
Companies Rules, 2014
Limited Liability Partnership Rules, 2009
LLP Winding up Rules, 2012
The Companies Unpaid Dividend Rules, 1978
Delhi Value Added Tax Rules, 2005
Maharashtra Value Added Tax Rules, 2005
The West Bengal Value Added Tax Rules, 2005
Tamilnadu VAT Rules, 2007
Karnataka Value Added Tax Rules, 2005
Gujarat Value Added Tax Rules, 2006
The Uttar Pradesh Value Added Tax Rules, 2008
Rajasthan Value Added Tax Rules, 2006
Punjab Value Added Tax Rules
Haryana Value Added Tax Rules, 2003
Telangna VAT Rules 2005
Andhra Pradesh Value Added Tax Rules, 2005
Bihar Value Added Tax Rules, 2005
Profession Tax Rules
NBFC Acceptance of Public Deposits (Reserve Bank) Directions, 1998
NBFC and Miscellaneous Non-Banking Companies (Advertisement) Rules, 1977
NBFC Auditor’s Report (Reserve Bank) Directions, 2008
Delhi Labour Welfare Fund Rules, 1997
Cost records and audit Rules, 2014
Baggage Rules, 2016
Equalisation Levy Rules, 2016
NCLT And NCLAT Rules
The Insolvency and Bankruptcy of India Rules
Prohibition Of Benami Property Rules Transaction Rules 2016
Central Goods and Services Tax Rule, 2017
IGST Rules, 2017
Income Tax Forms
ROC Forms (As per Companies Act, 2013)
ROC Forms (As per Companies Act, 1956)
Income Declaration Forms
Wealth Tax Forms
Service Tax Forms
Companies Unpaid Dividend Forms
LLP Winding up
Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)
WB Vat Forms
Karnataka VAT Forms
Punjab VAT Forms
Haryana VAT Forms
Bihar VAT Forms
Tamil Nadu VAT Forms
Accounts and Records
Appeals and Revision
Assessment and Audit
Demands and Recovery
Input Tax Credit
Inspection, Search and Seizure
Offences and Penalties
Payment of Tax
Value of Supply
Central Sales Tax
The LLP Act 2008
Accounting Standard (INDAS)
Tamil Nadu VAT
Section / Rule Number
Act / Rule Name
94. Application by debtor to initiate insolvency resolution process.
95. Application by creditor to initiate insolvency resolution process.
97. Appointment of resolution professional.
98. Replacement of resolution professional.
99. Submission of report by resolution professional
100. Admission or rejection of application.
102. Public notice and claims from creditors
103. Resistering of claims by creditors.
104. Preparation of list of creditors.
105. Repayment plan.
106. Report of resolution professional on repayment plan.
107. Summoning of meeting of creditors.
108. Conduct of meeting of creditors.
109. Voting rights in meeting of creditors.
110. Rights of secured creditors in relation to repayment plan.
111. Approval of repayment plan by creditors.
112. Report of meeting of creditors on repayment plan.
113. Notice of decisions taken at meeting of creditors.
114. Order of Adjudicating Authority on repayment plan.
115. Effect of order of Adjudicating Authority on repayment plan.
116. Implementation and supervision of repayment plan.
117. Completion of repayment plan.
118. Repayment plan coming to end prematurely
119. Discharge order.
120. Standard of conduct.
Powered by Webtel Electrosoft (P) Ltd.